Sunday, November 4, 2012

Live Music

This weekend it is the ship's Spiritual Retreat. It's a really cool time to draw closer to God. Last night was live music in Midships. There was a handbell choir, a fiddler, a ukulele band, a djembe band, an african worship band, a singer with a guitar, a flutist and a pianist. Also, Lara, Kjell and I had the privilege to participate and do a few songs. It was a lot of fun. The people on this ship have some serious talent. I was BLOWN away by how amazing everyone was.






















2 comments :

  1. Han I love your blog! It makes me miss the ship and you so much. I am happy to see you are loving all the! opportunities! miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great! Hannah, we didn't know you sang! You know what this means... Christmas carols!! ;) Can you tell we are a wee bit excited to see you all...

    LOVE Lara's hair with the scarf... Darling!!

    ReplyDelete