Thursday, February 21, 2013

Island Trip

Living in West Africa is one of the biggest blessings in my life. I went to one of the islands for the first time a few weekends ago. It was such a blessing. I took my camera out for the first time in a long time so I decided I would share the pictures. To get there we had to take a boat trip and when we got there we had to just jump out of the boat and then walk out of the water. I totally (accidentally) jumped onto the foot of the man who was helping me out... oops! Anyway, we chilled on the beach and relaxed. I can't think of a better way to have spent my weekend.




Photo credit to Carys ^^







 Photo credit to Carys ^^



2 comments :

  1. what a refreshing wonderful day...thanks for sharing. i've been dreaming of ocean and sand...

    ReplyDelete