Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas in the US of A

WE'RE IN AMERICA!! We're so excited to be here and to get a white Christmas. Our travels were very long and to top it off Jordan was sick. Very sick. I'm not talking just flu sick. Poor guy. It was an adventure we all pray we will never have to repeat. Other than that, it was not a bad traveling. I was super fortunate to fly business class with my dad on the first flight to Brussels. It was amazing. Our next flight we took we flew to Newark. It was so cold. Then after a few hour layover, we headed to Denver. I slept most of the ride I was so tired. In Denver we had a four hour layover which was nice and not. Our next flight was only 30 minutes so it was really annoying to have to wait 4 hours for such a short distance. It was also nice to have a long layover because I got to have an eggnog latte!!! I have been looking forward to this for such a long time. Our flight to Hayden was short but restful (for me at least). To top off the crazy flying experience, it turned out our luggage was left in Denver! The last two pictures are our reaction to this terrible news. As you can see, Jordan is not well. He was so sick and to have no clothes was not good. The next day we got our luggage on the first flight into Hayden but it was still a bummer.

We are all here and are well. Jordan is recovering nicely and we're so excited about the snow. It's cold but it's cool to get to see a different season!











1 comment :

  1. OH, Jordan! That picture breaks my heart! You poor soul, we heard from Grandmama that you were sick so we've been praying for you. Hope you are back to your old self.

    Ok, the pictures of you gals making those faces cracks me up!! Too funny!

    So dang excited you all are at least in the state of Colorado!! We can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete