Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Sweet Sixteen

The moment I have been counting down for two years finally arrived. My Sweet Sixteen. I wasn't sure how this year would turn out because Lara was not here. As you can tell by the pictures, the day was amazing (excuse the overly excessive smiling). I opened my presents at lunch and then in the evening had a party. I managed to Skype Lara which was awesome! I was so happy to get to talk to her on my special day. I feel so blessed and loved. The Lord really has blessed me this past year and I am so grateful for everything He has done. 
















2 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing your sweet 16. It WAS an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome cake!! LOVE it! I also love how in most photos Jordan gives a thumbs up... too cute! Oh, and you'll LOVE the 50mm. My favorite lens ever!!

    ReplyDelete