Sunday, October 16, 2011

In Trow Duck Shun

I guess a blog should start with a well written introduction. So that is what I will do. Maybe not well written but an introduction all the same.

My name is Hannah Palmer and I am British American. Confusing? I know. My parents are both American but I was born in England and grew up in England but I still count America as home as well. At the moment I am living in Africa. Almost two years ago we moved to a ship in Africa because we felt that that was what we were called to do. We are working with Mercy Ships and I go to school in Academy on board. I love living here and everything I have gotten to experience.

I enjoy drawing, running, frisbee (for the most part), tweeting, watching movies, going to the beach and photography. Most of them will be shown on here in some way.

I am not a very good writer, even ask my English teacher, but I do want to share my life with you all so I will show it through pictures and short stories.
Check back soon for more of my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment